Here are some things we’re looking for:
- Bicycles A usable bike or frame is the ultimate donation. Bring it along to the workshop.
- Useable bicycle parts Parts and tires that are in good condition will be added to our substantial stock of second-hand parts that are available for a koha contribution. If you’re not sure if the bikes or parts you have are reusable, feel free to drop them off anyway. RAD volunteers will check them out and make use of anything that we can. Any bikes, parts or tires that cannot be reused will be recycled on site where possible rather than entering the waste stream.
- Tools We can use almost any tool, not only bike-related ones.
- Rags Or old clothes that want to become rags
- Books Take a look at our library and see if there are any gaps you can fill in our collection!
- Money for parts/supplies We have a koha jar you can slip coins/notes into at the shed during our opening hours.Alternatively, you can direct deposit funds into our bank account at:RAD Bikes Charitable Trust